“I Love your food!”
Review of chilli and spice

chilli and spice
Ranked #138 of 586 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: family run Bangladeshi and Indian takeaway.
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I order regularly from these guys, food is lush and never have I had to complain about anything. There customer service is top notch (although sometimes deliveries do take longer than expected but they have definitely been working on that) defiantly worth the try. You won't be disappointed.

Don't be fooled with there small shop (no offence). Probably one of the best fast food places in Coventry.

5  Thank Huntermatthew
There are newer reviews for chilli and spice

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

By far the best Indian food I've ever had. My family and I would regularly order from here abs now I've moved away I make a point of getting a curry to bring back with me as we have tried every curry takeaway in near us and nowhere comes even slightly close to the standard of chilli & spice. Excellent value for money, not in any way oily like so many others, fantastic flavours & spices!!! Would highly recommend!!! Thank you for being consistent - excellent service.

8  Thank Bella_24_x
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We order regularly from chili and spice and after trying most other take always this is by far the best. The food tastes amazing and always delivered hot. We have tried most of the currys but I highly recommend the lamb balti it's just amazing and there nan bread is so good. If your looking for excellent tasty cheap food then chili and spice are the one to buy from.

5  Thank Gayle W
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Used Chilli he and Spice many times over the last few years and it's always been good. Granted, we did always have the same dishes. Me and the Mrs fancied something different this evening and I have no idea what's happened. We ordered poppadoms with mango chutney and got chilli and mint sauce and raita. The garlic naan was stodgy and the Mrs' highly unusual choice of an English dish (what's that about?)... chicken and chips were a disgrace. Eight small cubes of chicken fried in ghee with half a portion of dry cold chips and a few peas for £4.20! My chicken biryani tasted of nothing coriander (cos it had massive amounts in it, I suppose). Standards have slipped, chilli and spice, you need to get back to the normal levels!!

1  Thank Dean F
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I used this take away for the first time today, it was recommended to me by family who had used it earlier the same day, it had been recommended to them by other family members who use it regularly.
The food was very tasty and hot. The tandoori chicken, chicken pakora and the chicken tikka massala are my fave's so far! Definately better than other take aways ive tried

5  Thank SiOCov