“Used to be brilliant”
Review of chilli and spice

chilli and spice
Ranked #149 of 585 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: family run Bangladeshi and Indian takeaway.
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This is without doubt the best tasting indian takeaway I've ever had, I can't eat from others now. However, for about the last two months it's been poor in regards to service; missing items several times and then again being charged, continually late. It's such a shame as this is a fantastic tasting Indian takeaway.

2  Thank Lauren C
There are newer reviews for chilli and spice

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have ordered takeaway curry from this place for years, often recommending this place to others. Fab curry, definitely worth the wait!

6  Thank Ruth G
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I order regularly from these guys, food is lush and never have I had to complain about anything. There customer service is top notch (although sometimes deliveries do take longer than expected but they have definitely been working on that) defiantly worth the try. You won't be disappointed.

Don't be fooled with there small shop (no offence). Probably one of the best fast food places in Coventry.

5  Thank Huntermatthew
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

By far the best Indian food I've ever had. My family and I would regularly order from here abs now I've moved away I make a point of getting a curry to bring back with me as we have tried every curry takeaway in near us and nowhere comes even slightly close to the standard of chilli & spice. Excellent value for money, not in any way oily like so many others, fantastic flavours & spices!!! Would highly recommend!!! Thank you for being consistent - excellent service.

8  Thank Bella_24_x
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We order regularly from chili and spice and after trying most other take always this is by far the best. The food tastes amazing and always delivered hot. We have tried most of the currys but I highly recommend the lamb balti it's just amazing and there nan bread is so good. If your looking for excellent tasty cheap food then chili and spice are the one to buy from.

5  Thank Gayle W