“Would never go here again”
Review of Blue Mango

Blue Mango
Ranked #59 of 577 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award winning Blue Mango Restaurant was first established in 2007. Our aim is to provide an extra special dining experience in which to sample some of our finest traditional and newest cuisine. The Blue Mango prides itself in creating authentic indian cuisine. We use only the finest ingredients and all our chefs have a reputation for creating dishes you will enjoy. Our delicious dishes exude delectable aromas, enhancing the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. So let your mouth water as you browse through our alluring selection of indian dishes. Come to Blue Mango and enjoy a memorable experience.
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Would never go here again”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My partner, daughter and I went here for a meal sometime ago, but the food was horrible and I would not go there again. The tandori chicken was beginning to go off, the main course was a little better but still not good.

Visited August 2013
8 Thank Paul T

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Groupon disappointment”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We have been looking forward to having a meal here , I think if restaurants and there staff are anti special deals do not do them. Service under par food average . We have been on other groupon deals and returned to these venues paying full price that's how it works . I will not be returning here though.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank mikesue376
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Groupon Bargain!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Seen a few bad reviews on here about groupon deals. Well I thought it was a bargain, exceptional taste of the Jaipur dish, great beer, and first class service. I will definitely come back here. One of the best in Coventry.

Visited June 2014
“Very fast service and lovely food!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I just want to say that I have been going to Bluemango for a few months now and I have never had a bad experience, food and service has always been top class for me and my bf i went there on Tuesday 3/6/14 and for a week day they was really busy. Nas and Jay owner & managers of Bluemango had everything under control seeing both of them work alongside with each was fab, the services was really fast and top class. Nas got me my favourite dish out the chicken Afagan chana and my bf had the tandoori mix grill we both loved it,boys keep up the good work an hope to see you next week.

• Visited June 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Off the Boil”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was about the sixth time I have eaten here and the first time I have been disappointed.
It was also the first time I ate here with a groupon deal and it will be the last . I agreed to paying extra to “boost” the deal and ordered a dish I had ordered and enjoyed before , the afghan chana . What arrived was tired and lacklustre and in no way matched what the mango had served before. I do not understand what their problem was ,, if you don’t like groupon , don’t do deals with them .
I found the whole meal shabby and it’s going to be difficult to justify trying the mango again.
aout the sixth time I have eaten here and the fisrt time I have been dissappointed

• Visited May 2014