“Fantastic Day at FSM”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$250.11*
and up
Fly a Real Jet Simulator Around the World at...
Ranked #2 of 21 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Simulators Midlands are delighted to offer you a thrilling experience on board a real B737-800 motion simulator or a Boeing 747-400 Jumbo Jet simulator with simulated motion or an Airbus A320 real aircraft, converted into a simulator. All are fitted with the latest Glass Cockpit Instrumentation (PFD/ND or EFIS)and the latest graphics available. Fly the mountains around Salzburg or the waterways of Hong Kong. These simulators have trained thousands of professional pilots over the years. (They are not replica simulators like many on offer). Now it's your turn to sit where they did and learn the tricks of the trade. We highly recommend a full hours flight time to get the best from your visit. Welcome on board. Captain Chris Rigby (Chief Pilot FSM)
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A fantastic day at FSM (Christmas gift from the missus) made all the more special for me by having Pablo as my instructor. Looking forward to returning and flying a different approach soon. It will need to be an hour next time as half an hour feels like ten minutes!
Thank you Pablo and all the staff at FSM, it really was a pleasure!

Biggles737, Owner at Flight Simulators Midlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Do come for that hour. Come and try he Airbus. It's a real aircraft shell back engineered into a simulator. See you soon and on't forget we have a £25 off offer on at the moment. Drop a few hints for Father's Day - June the 15th!!! - Captain Chris Rigby

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"briefing room"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2014

What a most fantastic Christmas present from my wife to be able to fly a Boing 747 out of Saltzburg and fly around the Alps (hands on) then to return and land. Many thanks to Captain Julian Wiggin for making it a unforgtettable experience - he really is a fantastic person and I felt honoured to sit beside him at the controls. I fully recommend this to anyone who would like to have a go at the controls of a 747 - BRILLIANT - JUST TRY IT.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The 737 experience was a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law & it was thoroughly enjoyable & educational. I arrived a bit too early & the staff offered me refreshments & suggested that I may want to visit the nearby air museum to kill a bit of time, which I did as it's only next door.
My instructor (Josh Mason-Allen) was particularly good; he was clear in his instructions, professional & quite tolerant of my dumb questions that he's probably heard 100's of times before.
I will give vouchers as gifts in the future & also recommend to my friends - great experience, thank you.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was a present from my son, to celebrate my 65th !! Wow, what an experience it was to fly in and out of Salzburg with Tiboe my experienced 737 Captain/Instructor. I found it very interesting indeed, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I can recommend this to anyone who has an interest in flying.
GO FOR IT !!!!!