“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Visited the restaurant again and received excellent customer services with great food. Spot on food and drink.

2  Thank Harminder S

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I tried here having read some of the reviews on trip advisor and I must say what an excellent meal it was, I opted for the chicken pasanda and a peshwari naan as I have a very sweet tooth, both the pasandra and the naan tasted superb, and I have since been back again for the same dish. The staff were very friendly, polite and courteous. I highly recommend Nashaa to anyone who enjoys high quality indian food.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Can't see the fuss- food tasted good, portions utterly miserable. Nice staff, clean- wouldn't make the top 30 Indian restaurants in Glasgow thought never mind the best in all cuisines . 6/10

9  Thank AJM240471
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We went to this restaurant last night for the first time for my sons birthday and were very pleased with both the quality of food and the friendly professional service. It was also very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend it. When I commented on the dip which we had with the poppadum's, the waiter presented me with two small containers with some in as we were leaving. A very nice touch. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank Julia Z
Reviewed 5 July 2014

you must try this curry house ,very clean very friendly, food is full of flavor, if you want it hot they will blow you a new backside out ,im all about the flavor and quality and they didnt fail ,meat was tender the sauce was nice and thick, you have just got to try it you will not be disappointed i promise

1  Thank jason H