“Dreamy as always” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nando's
Ranked #178 of 564 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Portuguese, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Dreamy as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Nando's regular, love the atmosphere and and the restaurant in Coventry is something special. Food and service great as it always is....dayyumm I'll be back for more chicken...!

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
United Kingdom
“Yummy food good value but always too busy & not so comfy seats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

This nando's has really good food, tasteful chicken creamy mash coleslaw chips and yummy peranaize dip, it definitely good value as I always get 20% off using my HHS card :) I always eat here when I'm in Coventry centre. Only bad point is that all nando's have very uncomfortable hard wooden seats. But I'd still recommend this place and it's halal food too.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Budleigh Salterton, United Kingdom
“Staff training?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I was served by a trainee who called me mate,I'm not your mate I am a customer .Nobody serving knew what Pinotage wine was and I had to go back to the desk to get it and was asked did I want glasses with that,no I always drink from the bottle.
The food was great but oh dear please train the staff serving at the till area.

Visited October 2013
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Food was gorgeous, didn't take long to arrive, service was good, price was good, would definitely recommend and can't wait to go back

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Too loud, too busy, rubbish food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I've never quote understood Nandos. You queue for ages, before sitting in the loudest restaurant imaginable, can't hear anyone in your party speak, queue for ages to order from people who really couldn't care less. I get that its a chicken restaurant (and I love chicken) but it can get a bit tiresome once you've been, erm, once. The sides are extremely poor - spicy rice which is not spicy, and you only get a spoonful. And the peas - what are they about? The chicken is never very tasty, it's always dry, if you have the burger the bread is like cardboard, they never clear your plates. I'd rather go to a KFC where you get much better chicken and better service. Oh and you can hear yourself think.

Visited July 2013