Stayed at this hotel for one night on a stopover visiting family. The hotel was very easy to find from the M6 and there was adequate parking, safely off the main road. The hotel itself is situated just off of a busy road but you dont hear any noise from the hotel rooms or facilities. We were greeted by a very lovely receptionist and although the travel booker had failed to book us in for the correct night this was no problem and we were accomodated with no problem. Our room as a good size and had a lovely little terrace outside overlooking the golf course. The pool and gym were very nice and clean. The hotel bar was lovely and we ate there at night, nice food and reasonably priced. Breakfast was the only thing that wasnt as good as it could have been. The bacon was far too salty and the selection of non cooked food wasnt great. However I would thoroughly recommend this hotel, good location, good facilities and very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry