Visited here for a night. Arrived at the chalet style room. Missing and dirty crockery and the bed cover was grubby and had a large hole in it. Hotel staff were friendly but the hotel layout is scattered and fragmented. The buffet cooked breakfast was tepid and soon went cold on the plate.
The hotel is situated on the A45 which is a dual carriageway which makes getting back into the city centre of Coventry quite a detor and expensive if using a taxi - be warned it'll add another £10 to your bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry