Stayed for one night on business, and would defnitely come back for leisure.
I will get the negatives out there first however. I stayed in the main hotel building in a double room. The room was very small (significantly so if compared to e.g. a local Premier Inn) and felt fairly dated. I struggled to get set up in a comfortable fashion to work on the laptop as it is quite a small desk area. There was only one bed-side table. Room was kind of stuffy (I don't think the windows were open much judging by their state).
The positives were frankly suprisingly good food, a very pleasant pub area (Cellar Bar) with a good pint and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry