Stayed here recently for a golf trip. Good location. Superb food considering the cost. The lamb would have graced a top restaurant and been value at the £20 mark. Starter of goats cheese fritters also very good. The cheese wasn't great and butter should have been available. Also wanted to charge us £1 for extra bread rolls which is frankly very petty.
Rooms very basic and as sold as a twin should have been separated. Bathroom disproportionately huge.
Golf course in very good condition. Overall excellent value.
Breakfast not great. 5/10. Needs fresher ingredients and hash browns/black pudding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry