Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa
Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Welcoming staff in restaurant/bar. Good place to stay. Good facilities. Food was well-prepared and presented. Lots of areas to sit in.Rooms spacious and clean. Easy to find and a good location. Some staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Comfortable and cosy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
John H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for your very kind comments, here at our Hotel we are always striving to offer our best service we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We held our wedding at the windmill village hotel on 8th November.

During the 2 years of planning I have been in contact with Racheal Taylor, events coordinator and a few of the receptionists. Racheal has been amazing ensuring that every question I had she could help.

We had our menu tasting and it was perfect.

On 7th November we arrived to set the rooms for the wedding up and myself and my bridesmaids were stopping the night. The family room was huge and my parents double room was brilliant.

On the morning of the wedding our luggage was taken to the bridal suite.

The wedding ran perfectly and the staff were fantastic.

I can't thank you enough for giving us our perfect day.

• Stayed: November 2013

I would like to thank you for your comments concerning your wedding I can assure you these will be passed through to the whole team,and please do not hesitate to contact our special events team to book your next family event.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed in motel style lodge room close to noisy main road and fire escape. Rooms in main hotel would I think be much better!
Breakfast served in restaurant with great view.
Decent pool but trip saved by lovely spa treatment courtesy of Hannah!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
A Best Western traveller
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Unhelp staff, disgusting rooms. If you book a double room you will not get one! AVOID at all costs if you are looking for a clean room, with a window and a decent nights sleep (not too much to ask from a hotel surely?!)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My stay was very good and made all the better by being allocated a suite on arrival (nice surprise). The gymnasium is very well equipped and swimming facilities are excellent. Food in the bar was good but service could have been better when as the barman was slightly stressed, and it was evident. Breakfast was standard but plentiful if required. Not my first stay but on each occasion it has been equally as good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Having had a wonderful stay with my sister and friends in June, I decided to treat my daughter & daughter in law for a Spa weekend. The Spa treatment from Rachel was wonderful, my daughter in law said it was the best back massage she has had and my facial was wonderful. The restaurant staff were brilliant, so friendly. A special thank you to Robert Ellis who went out of his way at dinner and breakfast to make sure we had a lovely meal. All the courses we chose were fantastic and tasty and well presented. We had a comfortable night and despite being in the outer buildings near the A45 we slept soundly ( which is unusual for my daughter and I) we shall definitely be returning and cannot wait. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Try and get a room in the main building as it was a stormy night we got a bit cold going from our ro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coventry
Village Hotel Coventry
The Jacobean Hotel
The Jacobean Hotel
#20 of 39 in Coventry
DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry

Been to Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa

Address: Birmingham Road | Allesley, Coventry CV5 9AL, England (Formerly Windmill Village Hotel)
Region: United Kingdom > England > West Midlands > Coventry
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Luxury Hotel in Coventry
#6 Family Hotel in Coventry
#11 Business Hotel in Coventry
Price Range: £54 - £147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa 4*
We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club