I recently stayed at this hotel after booking a double room for my friends wedding (hosted at this hotel). Upon checking in I found my room to be a single (despite booking a double room 5 weeks before hand). When I complained I was told there was nothing that could be done as the hotel was full and as I had booked for single occupancy they could put me in a single room (yet never offered any discount). The room was noisy all through the night and worst in the morning (Im assuming I could hear either a heating or air conditioning unit near by). I submitted a complaint through the website, Best Western replied that day apologising and explaining the complaint had been sent to the hotel management with a 7 day response time. 12 days later and still no reply from them, Ive never known a hotel provide such poor service and my main regret of the trip is not spending my second night in the area in the premier inn I stayed in the night before (half the cost and all round better hotel and service)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry