Interesting to read LMP2014's comments, as we were a party of six who, I think, were the golfers who asked her husband to join us on the golf course. Our wives enjoyed their respective treatments and we enjoyed the golf. Our package was inclusive of food, accommodation, spa treatments and the two rounds of golf. To that end we thought it good value; however I must agree wholeheartedly with LMP2014 with regard to the flux of having two weddings at the same time and the almost chaotic scenes in the Cellar Bar. There was clearly a lack of management control and, what appeared to be, an acute lack of staff to cater for the guests. Whilst the accommodation was comfortable and clean, the food was grossly overpriced and certainly not good enough to warrant those sort of prices. The staff were not particularly welcoming and obviously feeling the strain of having to cater for two wedding parties plus hotel guests. Would I return? Probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry