“Premier Inn at Binley”

Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed 20 November 2013

friendly staff,parking spaces and every thing the usual Premier standard. clean beds firm mattresses ,plenty tea and coffee provided. excellent value .My wife and I would recommend this and other Premier Inn's to anyone

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I generally stay at premier inns about 6 times a year I use them because they are excellent value for money ,and although the on site restaurants are not 5 star they are generally ok in particular the beefeaters where you at least know what you are getting.
The hotel room was as usual spotless and couldn't be faulted even if the shower was poor.
However the attached TGI Fridays is a joke ! you cannot pre book so getting a table is a lottery ,the music was so loud it was impossible to talk and the food was poor
However it was the breakfast in the morning that really spoilt the visit .We arrived at 8.10 eventually were served cooked (sorry overcooked) breakfast at 8.40 when I went to get more tea at 9.00 it had all been packed away and the staff were sitting eating their breakfast , I then looked for plates to make some toast ,again all the bread and plates etc were put away , when I dared to complain I was impolitely informed that breakfast stops at 9.00 .this was like fawlty towers !! Dreadful place dreadful food and even worse staff AVOID!!!

Room Tip: don't eat at tgi fridays
1  Thank spoons26
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

For a budget hotel - the hotel is absolutely spot on.
Friendly, helpful and welcoming reception staff.
Immaculately clean and fresh room /bathroom.
Most comfortable beds in any hotels I've stayed in this year (and that's a few!) very quiet for peaceful nights sleep even though it was a full hotel packed.
A bargain hotel but with a quality stay
Breakfast and dinner at the neighbouring TGIFs was fine though the budget restaurant across the street was way better priced.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank MGB33
Reviewed 14 November 2013

reception staff very friendly and efficient. room clean and they also offered extra coffee, tea or milk if required for your room. The bed was comfortable and you could hardly hear the traffic outside. Ate in the TGI and on a Monday night it was busy, food was as expected. Breakfast was fast and spot on

Room Tip: if you book late and they are busy you get a disable room which if your not, the bath is a little sh...
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel for two nights I had a comfy stay Despite being near a busy roundabout it had no impact on my sleep I would recommend this Hotel and will stay again Thanks to all staff

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The hotel was booked as a business visit. Before arriving I must admit I was apprehensive that I was booked into a "budget hotel" as sometimes, colleagues get to stay in more "upmarket" accommodation! But I have no hesitation to say that no such "luxury" was required - everything I needed (a good nights sleep, superb breakfast, and decent facilities) was available for a decent price. Staff there are very friendly and helpful too.

Overall - I'll stay there for leisure too now!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed here on the night of the 31st October as I had a meeting in the area the following morning. I found the check in efficient, staff excellent. The room was perfect, modern and spotlessly clean (and I'm very picky about cleanliness!)

The TGI restaurant was ok.... Loud and tables not clean... I'd recommend the hotel to anyone... Maybe look further afield for dinner though!

I have to say the reception staff we're the most pleasant I've encountered at any hotel!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business