“Couldn't ask for more”

Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Me and my boyfriend spent 3 nights here last weekend for his birthday as a little get away. It was a brilliant price and we haven't got a bad word to say! The staff were extremely polite and helpful, room was immaculate and clean towels and mugs etc each morning. Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stay at this Premier Inn quite a lot when I'm working in the area. The staff know my name when I'm checking inn and the fact I like an extra quilt. Some of the rooms can be noisy from the traffic, so I always ask for a change of room if I'm on the road side. The staff always do their best and are always friendly and welcoming and the breakfast staff at TGI's are just as good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

So I stayed here at the beginning of March with my husband for 2 nights. Check in was fine although I had to go back to reception for more towels as they have us 1 set for a couple, mattress pinged and popped in my back everytime I moved which lead to a sore back & the staff didn't really seem to care all that much. After our first night I had to ask for fresh towels as we were leaving for the day, and was grunted at by the member of staff. Fresh Towels were left along with the old ones and the bin was emptied... But that was all. Any other Premier Inn I have stayed in has cleaned the bathroom down and re-made the bed, just a general tidy.

The hotel itself was clean and tidy and fine for what we needed, but I can't say it would be my first choice on our next visit to Coventry.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel whilst visiting for a family funeral. We arrived and the staff were in unhelpful. We checked in booked breakfast and no time was given so we thought it was the same times as the premier inn in western super mare as we stayed the week before, it wasn't and we missed it and lost 16 pound. No info in rooms never anyone on the desk to ask either and if there was it to much to trouble for them.The room wasn't very clean either I shall not recommend this hotel to friends and family. Staff should take a visit to premier inn western super mare (seafront ) as it was brilliant through out our stay!

Stayed March 2014
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn we always try to give our customers a comfortable and friendly stay, and I apologise if you have felt let down by our brand. Please can you email your details to talktous@premierinn.com and we'll follow this up with the Management Team directly. Thanks you once again for taking the time to leave your review.
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here for one night in December on a business trip. The room was very clean and I was glad to see there were facilities for tea and coffee making, also if you run out there is a stock kept in reception. There was a choice of pillows and the bed was very comfortable. It is what it is, not plush by still very comfortable. If you was staying somewhere for more than a few nights then perhaps upgrade to a more expensive hotel. The staff appeared friendly, although I had no complaints to discuss with them so I can't say how they would have reacted. I see this as a positive, no complaints equals a happy customer. I am due to return in April for another business trip and am staying here again. This hotel does what it says on the tin.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Oswestry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here for one night whilst on a training course in the area.
Very clean and tidy room as you come to expect from Premier inn.
Room rate was good.
There is a TGI Fridays built on the same site which was very handy.
Food of an excellent standard.
Will stay here again when Im in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

A good price and well up to the standard the TV advert promices. Smiling staff, clean rooms, not too much road noise and comfortable bed. Directions off the A46 could be better but that is a Tom Tom problem.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo