“Birthday meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for my mums b'day and restaurant wasn't full but I think that's more about the time and day (2pm Sunday) but fast service with a smile and very helpful as we had a 2 year old plus food was lovely. The only downside I would say is that bench is rather close to the table (both fixed and cannot be moved)

1 Thank Chris C

Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Saturday night shambles”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Second and final visit. Saturday night and 7:30pm. Half empty restaurant, hardly any staff, one girl reluctantly serving behind the bar who threw empty bottles into a bin right by us - thanks ! Then served cold food when there must have only been a dozen people left in the restaurant. How does this happen? 6 staff in the kitchen, none of whom thought to cook it fresh and hot - just dragged something from a warm storage container in sure. No management around, 3 staff on the floor all of whom clearly wanted to go home after mopping behind the bar even before it was closing time - says a lot about staff moral and service .. Won't be back again

• Visited July 2014
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We popped in to the new Frankie and Benny's this week for breakfast as we noticed that breakfast is £5 all morning everyday of the week.
You can pick any of the breakfasts for £5 between 9am and 12noon.
We had a big breakfast and the four egg omlette with cheese tomato and bacon.
The quality was good as was the service.
We also opted for 2 "bottomless" filter coffees for £1.75. We were pleasantly surprised that it really was unlimited and there was no delay in bringing a fresh one when ordered.
The staff were pleasant and friendly.
We would visit again and take the children, especially for breakfast as the children's breakfasts at £3.95 also looked good value for money.

• Visited June 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been here twice now once with a group of 8 girls and the other time was with my husband and 5 & 1 year old sons. Both times were very busy (Sat eve and Tues eve) the service was excellent and the food. They couldn't do enough for us. I have been to Frankie and Benny's before in other cities and the food and service was terrible which put me off but as this has just opened up the road from me thought I would give it a go, and I was nicely surprised. The only downside if you have a baby is the high chairs are not great and if your in a booth the baby is much lower than the table. This would really give TGI's a run for its money. They make a fuss of you if you have a celebration, have recommended to friends and family and would go again.

• Visited May 2014
“Super”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

After visiting with friends for the first time I decided to take my husband for a friday night meal. They were happy to change the meals to our preference. The meals were lovely and a good size.
All staff were polite and willing to serve us.
The decor is refreshing and with the music added to the brilliant atmosphere.
This place has exceeded our expectations in all areas.
A special thanks to Tom for his friendly and professional service. He was able to advise us on meals and answered questions we had about a meal.
Will be returning with family soon.
Thanks