“Can't fault it. ”

Price range: US$15 - US$47
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Turmeric Gold, an award winning restaurant, has been serving great Indian food with a healthy twist for over a decade in the beautiful, historic surrounding of a 700 year old cottage going back to the 13th century. Come and enjoy good food in the charm of our luxury historic setting .Turmeric Gold has been showered with many accolades and awards for customer service and good food, with excellent selection of wines and beers, spirits and champagne.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it. ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Something about places like this that make my toes curl.
Dipped in to have a bite to eat last Saturday, and the service was really really good. The decor however is breathtaking, I could spend hours going from table to table, soaking in the surroundings. I had an amazing Garlic chilli chicken and perfectly crisp poppadoms with the chefs rice and the raita is to die for!
Highly recommended!

1 Thank HollowFlip

• Polish first
“Fri night evening meal”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

1st timers...Tasty food & very attentive waiters.
A little bit more pricey than most Indian restaurants that I've been to before.
Very nice decor.
We shall be going back & I would definitely recommend.

“Coventry's finest”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food was great, service was fantastic, only gripe - I couldn't eat everything I was give - such good value for money.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Turmeric Gold Restaurant it is a nice place which provide hight quality food and friendly service. We been here twice. Once is for friends party and second time is dating with BF. I love the pudding which they provide before dinner. It is suggest to taste the coconut checken and nan. Next time I will order these two foods as usual.
Also the restaurant environment is comfortable to have a dinner but a little bit dack for me. Maybe this is their special style. It is suggest to book a table before to for a dinner especially more than two persons because this restaurant is porpular in coventry ^ω^.

“excellent all rounder”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

After a hard week at work both me and my partner fancied a curry, we hadn't ever been here before and looking at all the reviews thought we would try it. When we got there parking was a bit of a problem however this is due to the location but there is a car park behind it which is ok to use during the evenings, we were seated straight away service was excellent. Now the food was absolutely gorgeous most places are greasy and oily but this was spot on the food was cooked to perfection.I would have to say it is the best indian restaurant in coventry by far, now some people may say the prices are to high but for the quality of the food combined with the service it is well worth the money.