“Great indian food”

Ranked #316 of 577 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wroclaw, Poland
“Great indian food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Food was great, middle priced.
Very kind staff and the manager.
Nice interiors. You can see a lot indians there so it must be a proof of good quality cuisine.

Visited March 2014

Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Great food and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I ate here alone as I was staying at a nearby hotel on business. The food was excellent, hot, cooked to my request, and very reasonably priced. The portions were large and I found myself having to leave some which is unusual for me. The waiter lacks a bit of personality but he did his job so can't complain too much. Well done great food.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank John E
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

really enjoyed the food here, well presented and really tasty. The staff are a bit grumpy, but it was one of the nicer curries I have eaten so pleased to find it so close to the hotel I was staying at.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tim S
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Really first rate food, but service was a bit sullen to say the least. Try smiling a bit and being a bit more chatty. Maybe we caught the waiter on a bad day, but all in all it was a very good meal.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Trevor M
Coventry
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST INDIAN IN THE MIDLANDS!! ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I have been a loyal customer to the the mint for 3 years now and this place has never ever disappointed me.I have tried many other restaurant but never have I felt content with the quality of food.The food is very tasty and the portion are huuuggeeee. Absolute value for your money. I would recommend this established successful business to anybody.

1 Thank Mkr20