“Glorious Goodwood Base”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Arundel
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Glorious Goodwood Base”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I stopped here with a party of 11 guys from Manchester. We were in the area because we were attending the Glorious Goodwood races for two days this year as we have done for the last couple of years. Check in was quick and efficient. I was sharing with two mates and the hotel had no problem accomodating this. The room with three beds in was adequate for our needs as it was only a place to bed down after a hard day at the races and enjoying Arundel and Chichester afterwards. Breakfast was a help yourself affair and was really good, choice of cereals, juices, tea, coffee, fruit, yoghurts and the full english. No problems there. The bar was open when we all got back and staff were helpful and friendly. Would stop again!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Upon entering my room it hit me straight away a gaseous type smell, could it be an over use of deodorant of some kind, I wasn't quite sure. Some smells you can ignore after a while, even farm smells, but not this one. I compained about an odour in the room and the staff offered to change my room, I said lets check it out first, they showed me 2 rooms, however both were just as bad. So I remained my room, with the bathroom door closed & windows as wide open as possible,it was bearable as long as I breathed through my mouth only!
I've got to stop in Littlehampton again, but will bring a sleeping bag & stay in my van.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arundel
Hilton Avisford Park
Arundel Park Hotel
#7 of 7 in Arundel
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington

Been to Comfort Inn Arundel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Arundel

Property: Comfort Inn Arundel
Address: A27/A284 Crossbush | Lyminster Road, Arundel BN17 7QQ, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > West Sussex > Arun District > Arundel
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Arundel
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn Arundel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Arundel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Arundel Hotel Arundel