Lowest prices for your stay
£66
£66
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
£65
All reviews petrol station service station stayed here yogurt full english car park mcdonalds jana goodwood sofa rear tlc
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

The ‘hotel’ is at a service station way out of Arundel. The accommodation was clean and staff polite. A very basic, tired room. Our coffee maker was a kettle. Two stations on the tv and the shower didn’t work. We overlooked the McDonalds drive through and had to queue in McD traffic to exit the hotel. Breakfast was cheap and tasteless. Couldn’t open room windows due to noise outside but there was a fan. £153 is incredibly overpriced for what we received. Avoid!

Room tip: Avoid this place!
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank JuliaQ123
Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

I made a booking via booking.com a few weeks ago. Unfortunately circumstances changed and I have had to cancel my booking. I have given the hotel 5 weeks notice. Guess what they say they will not refund any of the £105 I paid in advance . I could understand them taking say 20% cancellation fee but the whole amount is disgusting.
Note made not to use this establishment again.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank Buster1953
Reviewed 18 June 2022

The Positives… staff helpful, requested and received a ground floor room, room large enough and clean.

The Negatives… we waited in a queue for 15 minutes to drive into the hotel car park from the main road with cars that were queuing for the McDonalds Drive Through that is behind this hotel. This was the same for when we left the car park to get to the main room.

We did not stay for breakfast, as it does not start until 8am on a Saturday morning.

There is a volume control of 15 on the TV, with a fan going, you can hardly hear it.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 24 May 2022

I have to say we weren’t looking forward to staying at this hotel on the basis it was next to a petrol station and drive through McDonalds but needs must when the racing is on (Goodwood) and your nephew is getting married in the middle of the South Downs.

Staff were lovely throughout our stay. The rooms are basic and although clean they do need a bit of tlc. There was a slight smell of old ciggy smoke lingering but I do have a very sensitive nose. At £90 per night for a double room I would say you get what you pay for and need to accept that.

It was very quiet – so much so that the main noise were the sheep and cows in the adjoining fields.

There is a bar which was great for a couple of drinks when we arrived – we were the only ones using this facility.

The main problem is the occasional queue for drive through at McDonalds which can cause a long delay in getting into the hotel car park – a filter system would have been a good idea. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

All in all a good budget option in a stunning (wider) location. Just overlook its immediate location.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

Staying at this hotel was a let down for the price. I paid £91.00 for one night with bed and breakfast. The shower head was broken, the shower curtain railing was rusty, the bedroom walls were not clean, the bedroom curtains were very dusty and had cobwebs on them, and it just overall smelt in the bedroom and is very outdated. The breakfast was rubbish and tasted very cheap and nasty. The bed was so uncomfortable and once again, the pillows and duvet just smelt odd, and it was the same with the bath towels. To be quite honest, me and my partner felt like we were at an old peoples home! The car park was packed, but we didn’t see hardly any guests within the hotel.

I don’t think we’d be coming here again considering how extortionate the price was and how outdated it all is!

Date of stay: February 2022