Previously stayed here 2 years ago as a mystery hotel through the Hilton web site but this time it was a surprise for my partner's birthday.
Staff were very friendly & helpful and even sang Happy Birthday to my partner when they brought our desert at dinner. Speaking of dinner, the lamb is the chef's signature dish and after sampling it, we could fully understand why. The dining room is oak panelled and added to the ambience of the evening. Although we only stayed at the hotel 2 nights we dined in the restaurant both evenings and although we felt the wine was a little pricey the food was excellent .
We had a ground floor room at the front of the hotel, which was spacious & very clean. The gardens were in full bloom and very pretty.
Looking forward to staying here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton