I had a Hilton Deluxe Room, free wifi being a Gold HH member and everything worked well with attentive and professional staff. I am used to Hilton Exec rooms and this one was a bit on the small side and the shower could have had better pressure but was OK really. Furniture in the room was older than I had expected but hey, did the job.
I enjoyed the food in the lounge/bar - the burger and fries with salad was one of the best I have had anywhere, served quickly with no fuss by professional friendly staff. Chairs in the bar and lounge are very comfortable.
I slept well, Hilton beds are great and checked out easily after a hot and tasty room service breakfast.
Nice grounds and easy parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton