I stayed at the hotel last week for 2 nights. Everything was very good - staff were friendly and polite, the communal areas and room were lovely. We upgraded to a better room which was worth doing and stayed overlooking the garden.
The restaurant is lovely and the staff excellent - the only minor let down was the food at dinner which was good but not as good as we were expecting based on the high standards in all other aspects of the hotel.
We would definitely go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton