Stay for a weekend here and really enjoyed the hotel and grounds (despite the weather). The staff are excellent and VERY helpful and they are certainly the hotels greatest asset. A great bar and seating area which seems popular for cream teas etc.
The standard room was smaller than we expected with no room for bed site tables etc but it was still nice enough and clean. In reality it added to the charm of the place. The building is also an old building and so can be rather warm but we put a fan on in the room and it made the room perfect temperature.
Walking about the hotel we saw into a deluxe room and they do look MUCH bigger.
Def worth a visit, look for deals though ... we got bed, dinner and breakfast at a decent rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton