Very disappointed in the quality of food. Firstly we was put in a drab room 3 of us at a table that seats 2. Sandwiches were stale, not enough for us each to have 1 each of the different fillings, squirt cream instead of clotted cream for the scones which was presented to us with MARMALADE and the supposedly dainty cakes looked like slabs of bread pudding shame they didn't taste as good. The reduction in price that we was given certainly didn't make up for the disappointing afternoon tea which by the way was poured out of flasks not just boiled. Thanks hilton for a rubbish tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton