Hotel grounds are lovely. We stayed during a warm weekend. They have a beautiful garden, a golf course, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, gym. Bar/lounge area was also nice on a sunny day.
Rooms are dated but adequate, comfortable and clean. Breakfast not so great. Not much of a variety of pastries/breads. Fruits looked like it came from a tin. Plates weren't taken away quick enough so I had to pile them up. Dinner food and service was better but nothing special.
Reception staff were OK but would be better with a smile. They did their job but didn't go above and beyond, and gave some information about the area that turned out to be incorrect as we later found out from some locals and taxi drivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton