Excellent location. Beautiful grounds. We stayed in the Garden Suite part of the hotel with a cloister type corridor to the main hotel. The room was quite large with plenty of storage. A good sized bathroom, which showed signs of wear and tear, but everything was clean and tidy. Only real problem was that the room was very hot, but so was the weather outside. Window had a safety catch so it could not be opened enough to provide much fresh air. There was fan in the room which helped. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Outdoor heated pool was clean and a reasonable size, although the indoor pool looked a little small, but we did not need to use it as the weather was so good. Breakfast was excellent. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel, West Sussex
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton