“A hidden gem in Arundel, great fun and informative!”
Review of Arundel Jailhouse

Arundel Jailhouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Arundel
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Sussex's most unique, intimate and cosy live entertainment venues. Located in the historic Arundel Town Hall prison cells guests are greeted with a friendly welcome and fully licensed bar. Arundel Jailhouse hosts a wide variety of event including live music, live blues, comedy and murder mystery dinners. A great evening out with friends and if you're lucky enough you can get yourself one of their unique "VIP" cell booths! Arundel Jailhouse is also available for private and corporate hire.
Brighton
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A hidden gem in Arundel, great fun and informative!”
Reviewed 12 May 2010

I noticed a person walking around in a Skeleton outfit on my recent visit to Arundel and they led me to the top of the High Street to the Arundel Ghost Experience. Turns out it's housed in the historic prison cells of the town hall!

It's basically a tour of the prison cells in the dark with some informative stories about local Sussex ghosts and a few good scares through in. I came out laughing, my friend came out a little pale, which made it even more fun to me. We had a lovely chat with the owner who's just taken over and he told us he can tone it down for the young ones which I thought was nice.

Overall a great way to spend 20 mins in Arundel, fun and very unique! Highly recommended!

4 Thank misterjezmondBTN