Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
£33
No fees just great deals
Trip.com
£38
Vio.com
£33
All reviews burger king petrol station travel lodge room was clean family room race course road noise convenient location bognor regis comfortable stay reception staff tea and coffee excellent stay night's sleep short stay good nights sleep dulce
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

We only stayed on this holet for one night but it was so lovely we would happily stay again. The room was clean and well prepared for us. But most of all the lady on the reception and all other staff we encountered were just so friendly and amazing.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 26 June 2021

The staff are so friendly. My room was clean, had unlimited tea and coffee and we were accommodated for an early check in to get ready for a wedding at Upper Waltham Barns.Dulce showed great customer service. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The receptionist helped us with our luggage on departure. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Team Fontwell, I will definitely return in future.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Stayed at Travelodge Fontwell and found It to be a very nice place to stay.The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. Dulcie and the rest of staff were all so very friendly and helpful.Will definitely stay again.
Susan

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Stayed at Arundel Fontwell Travelodge as I had a meeting in Chichester. This hotel was a very reasonable price. This was during covid lockdown three so was allowed to stay for business reasons which was great as I live so far away. I was greeted by the Manager Dulcie who checked me in. This was a warm welcome I was put a ease immediately as I was a bit nervous because of the pandemic. The room was spotlessly cleanfresh crisp bedding. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at Arundel Fontwell travelodge. Dulce and seth in particular were extremely helpful while I was in Arundel on business-seth even helped me carry my luggage in from the car! My room was clean and comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. It was also really handy having KFC and burger King so close for an easy, cheap dinner. Thank you dulce and team, see you again soon!

Date of stay: May 2021