“A gem of a cafe”

Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Arundel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Excellent friendly little cafe. All freshly cooked and good quality food. The breakfasts are great and not greasy.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Found this little gem when looking for a sweet shop that used to be around there. Expecting an average breakfast was astounded at the options on offer. Steak breakfast was enjoyed by myself. Eggs and smoked salmon by my mate and a good old English by my son.The cafe is split into 2 rooms that are relatively tiny but with the charm you only get in a historic town.The quality of the food is excellent. Freshly cooked with local produce this really was lovely find. If you are in Arundel then definately give this a try. The reception you get is very welcoming .

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Partner's is a very cozy, quaint small cafe situated within walking distance of the Swan hotel and the Arundel castle. It is open early for breakfast even on Sundays and has a complete menu for a cafe of this size. We ate there twice and both times were completely satisfied with the service and our food selections. The coffee was very good. They are famous for their full English breakfast. A very pleasant experience. If you are looking for a place where the locals go and recommend this the place.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

My husband and I went to Arundel for the day and found ourselves in Partners Café for lunch as our usual haunt was closed. What a lovely surprise. My husband ordered sausage and chips and so did I except I ordered the vegetarian sausages. They were lovely. There seemed to be quite a lot of vegetarian food on the menu and I certainly had plenty of choice. Thoroughly recommend this place and we will certainly be going there again. The lady who served us was very pleasant and the restaurant itself was very clean.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Used to go regularly when we passed through ARUNDEL, but have now stop.
On our last visit the place was closed.
So we tried somewhere else in town and was very surprised found the food & service much better
and also great value.
We will not be going back to PARTNERS very "OVER RATED".