“Awesome”

Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Arundel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2014

First visit here and it has a lovely atmosphere with great service but the food was out if this world, I had steak and kidney pudding and I can honestly say it was the best I have ever had! My daughter had chicken nuggets and chips and the nuggets were homemade and again awesome! Highly recommended!

Edd Woolnough!

1  Thank Junkyardedd

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stopped in Arundel for lunch yesterday and although we had to wait for a table, we had a fantastic meal. I had the savoury pancake with bacon, cheese and onion, my husband had a burger and chips and our son had the kids burger and chips. The staff are exceptional and very helpful and the food is really, really good. Well worth a visit. We will be back!

1  Thank saucygran
Reviewed 9 August 2014

we visit this cafe on a regular basis we popped in last sunday for a light bite and ended up having Ham egg and chips and you get the old fashioned home made chips a realy nice cut of ham !
have had loads of fried breakfasts here and cannot rate this cafe highly enough ! friendly staff good selection of food and very fairly priced !

1  Thank Paul N
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is the best traditional breakfast in Arundel. We are locals, but out-of-towners also see it as a treat when they come to visit. The undoubted strength is variations on the "Full English", but regulars often take away a slice of Lewis' cake or even a rock bun for later... Great food, good prices, lovely people.

1  Thank Oatcake2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Brilliant. My wife and I were staying at the Avisford hotel but didn't want to eat there. I did my research and had lunch at Partners. Fantastic food as described by reviews. The following two mornings we travelled again to Partners where again we weren't disappointed. What a great breakfast at a great price. Even served onto hot plates. Will return on our next visit to the area.
Mick