“Great value, great stay!!!”
Review of Arundel Park Hotel

Arundel Park Hotel
Arundel Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Arundel
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Nine of us stayed here for a night for my cousins birthday weekend. We had a great time, our rooms and en-suites were spotless & the beds were very comfortable. We had 3 twin rooms and a family room which has a double & 2 single beds. The staff were very friendly, the breakfast was excellent. It is a good location with free parking, ideal for the pretty town which has great restaurants, pubs, shops & castle a short walk (up hill). At £65 per night per room it is incredibly good value. We couldn't fault it and will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank DebsTLondon
There are newer reviews for Arundel Park Hotel

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stayed one night with my wife. Reception was not particularly welcoming. Room plain but OK for one night. Breakfast was OK. It is possible to walk to the town in 5 mins and there is a conveniently placed pedestrian crossing to make it possible to cross the busy road. More like a motel with breakfast than a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank david42
Reviewed 18 September 2011

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday for a friends wedding. Booked it last minute because they had availability and due to proximity to train station. When I say this, I mean you could roll out of bed onto the platform almost. Despite this, I did not find the place noisy like some have commented previously. I booked a double room as a single traveller as that was what was available, but the management kindly offered me a single room when I arrived. The decor is dated, and communal areas quite dark. Full fried and continental breakfast available, nothing to write home about but well cooked. I agree with other comments, owners seem a bit inflexible but if you're looking for a decent value place to rest your head for the night, in walking distance of train station and Arundel then this is for you.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Stayed here for 1 night on business recently, bed was very soft, room was quite large, although no bath, just a shower, which was a bit old but boy, it had one hell of a jet on it. Breakfast was nice with what I think was locally produced sausage.

Wallpaper in bedroom was peeling off.

Manager was ok, not overly chatty but pleasant enough, plenty of off-road parking.

Seems popular with visiting builder/contruction workers.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the road noise
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Telecoms2
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I've marked everything average but only because it's not bad enough to be poor.
This is very old fashioned B&B with a little bar and tiny rooms. The manager isn't rude, but he's not that friendly either.
The room isn't bad but it's not good either.
The breakfast is ok but nothing special.
The hotel is desperately ordinary in every way except the price. I think £85 is too much.
Had the room been £50-£60 I probably would have given it a better mark.

I wouldn't stay again

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Jabei
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We had the pleasure of stumbling across Arundel park hotel during our visit to Arundel. This quiet property offers the best value for money coupled with fantastic service and excellent rooms.

Staff were very friendly and eager to cater to all of our request. The manager took time to help plan local activities and was very knowledgeable.

Rooms were well maintained with well stacked bar. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

We sincerely thank the staff for making our stay warm and enjoyable.

We highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting or staying in Arundel

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank NiravShah
Reviewed 27 July 2010

This hotel has seen better days, but our room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately the traffic noise was quite disturbing. Breakfast was good and included in the rate. We walked to Arundel Castle and the town within minutes.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arundel
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell
Angmering Manor
Angmering Manor
#1 of 1 in Angmering

Been to Arundel Park Hotel? Share your experiences!