Spent our wedding night here and it was excellent. Beautiful, modern room, except there were no cups to make any tea!
Comfy, large bed with ample storage space and beautiful views. The sheep woke us up at about 7am, but that was perfect so we didn't miss the excellent cooked and continental buffet breakfast. Orders taken and everything cooked to perfection. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its full refurbishment The White Swan Inn is now back on Arundel’s map situated just 5 minutes outside of Arundel and perfectly located for easy travel to Chichester, Fontwell and Goodwood. Now part of Pebble Hotels The White Swan has strived to create a contemporary edge to this traditional property with a blend of oak beams, open fires, bold fabrics and striking artwork. Relax in the fabulous new lounge with free WiFi access or enjoy a chilled glass of wine in the beautiful bar and restaurant where the new menus are served all day. The new look ensuite bedrooms offer all personal amenities, 24 hour room service, broadband internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. Full English Breakfast is charged at an additional £9.50 per person. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The White Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Arundel
- White Swan Arundel
- The White Swan Arundel, West Sussex