We had our local branch lunch here today and I will certainly visit again
We had a marvellous lunch with plenty of turkey and all the trimmings and it was very tasty, starters was prawn cocktail with plenty of prawns and we had a lovely crumble for desert.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and did everything to help us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its full refurbishment The White Swan Inn is now back on Arundel’s map situated just 5 minutes outside of Arundel and perfectly located for easy travel to Chichester, Fontwell and Goodwood. Now part of Pebble Hotels The White Swan has strived to create a contemporary edge to this traditional property with a blend of oak beams, open fires, bold fabrics and striking artwork. Relax in the fabulous new lounge with free WiFi access or enjoy a chilled glass of wine in the beautiful bar and restaurant where the new menus are served all day. The new look ensuite bedrooms offer all personal amenities, 24 hour room service, broadband internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. Full English Breakfast is charged at an additional £9.50 per person. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The White Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Arundel
- White Swan Arundel
- The White Swan Arundel, West Sussex