I recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend with my wife, but what they did not tell was that a wedding was being at the same weekend, for which i was given a room directly over the disco. I asked what time the music would finish and was informed approx midnight, to which it overran by a couple of minutes.
I asked to change rooms but was told the hotel was fully booked and therefore could not be moved. My wife and I could not even watch the tv becuase the music was so loud, and it felt like the whole place was shaking. In the morning when i complained I was not offered a discount.
The character of the hotel is lovely, nice fire in the tv lounge, wooden beams, plenty of parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its full refurbishment The White Swan Inn is now back on Arundel’s map situated just 5 minutes outside of Arundel and perfectly located for easy travel to Chichester, Fontwell and Goodwood. Now part of Pebble Hotels The White Swan has strived to create a contemporary edge to this traditional property with a blend of oak beams, open fires, bold fabrics and striking artwork. Relax in the fabulous new lounge with free WiFi access or enjoy a chilled glass of wine in the beautiful bar and restaurant where the new menus are served all day. The new look ensuite bedrooms offer all personal amenities, 24 hour room service, broadband internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. Full English Breakfast is charged at an additional £9.50 per person. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The White Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Arundel
- White Swan Arundel
- The White Swan Arundel, West Sussex