Hotel just on the outskirts of Arundel so cannot walk into towwn, despite that the hotel was great value for money with breakfast included in the price. The hotel has been decorated to a modern standard but synpathetically with the age of the building. We had a double room with separate bed for a child but there was plenty of room for all of us. Great to see tea/coffee and biscuits in room along with a complimentary bottle of water, although one per person would have been better. Dinner was good for the money, nothing fancy but very tasty, with a good choice for children. Breakfast however was excellent the best we have had for a long time, very large portions despite previous customers comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its full refurbishment The White Swan Inn is now back on Arundel’s map situated just 5 minutes outside of Arundel and perfectly located for easy travel to Chichester, Fontwell and Goodwood. Now part of Pebble Hotels The White Swan has strived to create a contemporary edge to this traditional property with a blend of oak beams, open fires, bold fabrics and striking artwork. Relax in the fabulous new lounge with free WiFi access or enjoy a chilled glass of wine in the beautiful bar and restaurant where the new menus are served all day. The new look ensuite bedrooms offer all personal amenities, 24 hour room service, broadband internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. Full English Breakfast is charged at an additional £9.50 per person. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The White Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Arundel
- White Swan Arundel
- The White Swan Arundel, West Sussex