Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
£42
All reviews pub next door old stables the pub burger king and kfc car park side great stay race course room was clean travel lodge road side plenty of parking breakfast box family room comfortable stay night stay visiting family busy road
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2023

It is the best travelodge that I have ever stayed in.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is immaculately clean and tidy.
Nice location with restaurant/pub next door.
Free onsite parking.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2023 via mobile

I had an outstanding experience with Charity, the woman who assisted me at the helpdesk. She went above and beyond to provide exceptional service, making me feel welcome and valued. I highly recommend her for a promotion as she is a true asset to the company.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2023

Have to say it’s not the first time I’ve been here as it’s a perfect location. Both travel lodges are equally as good. Staff are fantastic, and this was made even by Ruby. as I inadvertently booked the wrong night, but she was so accommodating and sorted a room out for me working with Lexi next door. So for a stress free stay there is nowhere better.

Room tip: If you have any questions or want to advice of where to go, what to do, ask the staff, they are fantastic.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2023

My hotel of choice when in the area on business, great, friendly,welcoming staff who genuinely care about you as a guest. Hotel is very clean and smells fresh throughout. Beverly the manager is usually around and checks that your stay has been relaxing. I get dissapointed when this hotel is fully booked and I have to go elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2023 via mobile

Stayed here last week with my girlfriend for a night out, we had a lovely welcome from Lexi who was really chatty and friendly.

Stayed upstairs and the room was cute and really clean, basic but suited our needs. Sarah next day was cool. Would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple