We stayed over a long weekend .We couldn't fault the friendliness of the staff .Our room was at the front and being on the ring road was noisy for most of the evening. The room had secondary double glazing but as the weather was hot i didn't keep out the noise as it was open.Parking in Chichester is pay and display (no parking at pub) but staff suggested the rear pay & display or one 2 mins walk not a problem We didn't eat an evening meal at the pub but next time ! well presented and busy . The breakfasts were included in the room price and there was a good choice .The theater is within walking distance 15-20 min back through the town a pleasant stroll and a beer in the pub bar to finish. Recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NagsSituated in the heart of Chichester, The Nag's Head is the perfect venue for visiting the city. Whether you're popping in for a drink, having a meal, or staying a while, the ambience of this traditional tavern with modern touches will suit everyone.Our barWe are proud of our heritage, which is reflected in the ambience created by our lovingly restored bar. We offer a good range of drinks & non-alcoholic beverages, and quality home-made food.Our restaurantOur carvery remains a firm favourite, offering outstanding meals alongside our main restaurant menu. Our chefs use freshly prepared, local and seasonal produce, served in a friendly & relaxed atmosphere.Our accommodationOur eleven tasteful, individually designed rooms are all en-suite, with television and tea & coffee making facilities. Our excellent full English breakfast is included in the price.Our well-placed TV screens enable viewers to watch a selection of live sporting events, either within our bar area or on our large screen within the lounge area. Enjoy the match with a drink or snack from our bar menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your The Nags Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Hotel Chichester
- The Nags Head Chichester, West Sussex