Went to the nags last night to celebrate a family birthday. After finally getting served we then waited over an hour for food. Even though our meals were nice the waitress service was very poor. We was not happy with the way we was treated and when we complained they said they had staff shortage and were busy. They certainly wasn't busy as half the restaurant was empty. The nags staff certainly ruined a good family evening out and we won't be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NagsSituated in the heart of Chichester, The Nag's Head is the perfect venue for visiting the city. Whether you're popping in for a drink, having a meal, or staying a while, the ambience of this traditional tavern with modern touches will suit everyone.Our barWe are proud of our heritage, which is reflected in the ambience created by our lovingly restored bar. We offer a good range of drinks & non-alcoholic beverages, and quality home-made food.Our restaurantOur carvery remains a firm favourite, offering outstanding meals alongside our main restaurant menu. Our chefs use freshly prepared, local and seasonal produce, served in a friendly & relaxed atmosphere.Our accommodationOur eleven tasteful, individually designed rooms are all en-suite, with television and tea & coffee making facilities. Our excellent full English breakfast is included in the price.Our well-placed TV screens enable viewers to watch a selection of live sporting events, either within our bar area or on our large screen within the lounge area. Enjoy the match with a drink or snack from our bar menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Nags Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Hotel Chichester
- The Nags Head Chichester, West Sussex