“Superb!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chichester
Chichester Apartments
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Please don't stay anywhere else-I echo what other guests have said and would like to add that you must make time for a leisurely breakfast, as it's FAB. I had the buttermilk pancakes with caramelised banana-worth going back for alone! We had room 3-great bath and kooky statues! A Truely great place to stay-even Columbo agrees!!

Madeleine and James x

• Stayed December 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

Wonderful people,very comfy rooms,filling breakfast,other places could learn an awful lot from richmond house.Thank you......all 3 of you

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed here as a single business traveller and felt welcome and relaxed from the very first minute. Despite my late check in time of 9:30pm, Bryan and Heather were so friendly and accommodating. I found freshly made brownies in my room and enjoyed a Molten Brown bubble bath before sinking into the comfiest bed ever!

Breakfast was amazing, lots of choice, all local and very tasty.

Such a shame I was there for only 1 night! Definitely recommend this to anyone, plus they have special rates for business bookings :)

Room Tip: I had Room One - perfect for a single traveller
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

Had a wonderful welcome from Heather and Bryan, we immediately felt at home. Everything we needed had been thought about and provided before we arrived, we are bothe vegetarian, one of us also being coeliac this has been a problem for us in nearly every B & B and hotel we have stayed at but definitely not here. The towels are big and fluffy, the toiletries were all high quality. The bathroom and bedroom were spotlessly clean. Everything in the room worked perfectly. I have a bad back but the king size bed was very comfortable. The tea bags wer Yorkshre - the same as we use at home- there was aslo, chocolate, horlicks, herbal teas and coffee. the vegan and vegetarian breakfast was delicious, Bryan had just squeezed the orange juice that was in my glass !
Perfect for the Chichester Festival Theatre.
Looking forward to going back there soon.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ptrm
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

This delightful little B&B is a real find. Tucked away in a quiet street 10 minutes walk from the centre of Chichester it offers very comfortable rooms at affordable prices. This is the first B&B I've ever been able to sleep in without earplugs. The couple who own and run it make you feel very welcome and it really is like being round at a friend's house for the night. The breakfast is home cooked to order and of excellent quality. The hostess only feels she's fed you enough if you can't move or have to loosen your trouser belt!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a bath as well as a shower so check before booking
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed at Richmond House while I was on a course in Chichester. I had a wonderful 2 days and felt very looked after. The hospitality was welcoming without being intrusive. The location is great, a short walk into town. Breakfast was extremely tasty with home made bread, wonderful full english with local produce and delicious and ingenious bacon jam! The freshly homemade muffins, brownies and cakes left in your room for afternoon tea were extraordinary. The room was a very high standard with all needs catered for. It was quiet and comfortable and I had 2 very good nights sleep. I was offered wifi, fast ethernet cable and a space to set up my laptop in the dining room or in my bedroom. They have two cats but they are very unobtrusive and dont wander into the guest areas. I had my car, while parking is slightly tight I always found a space and didnt need to take up their offer of using the carport or their space on the street. In summary a special couple who make you feel like you are valued family or friend coming to stay, a good choice for a weekend away or a business trip if you feel like spoiling yourself.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

From the moment Heather opened the door 'til we said goodbye at the end of the weekend I can honestly say i don't think I've ever been made to feel so welcome or been looked after so well. I had reservations about staying in a bed & breakfast - these were totally unfounded. The rooms were beautiful, stylish and spotless and deserved the often inappropriate term 'boutique'. The food was fantastic : from freshly baked treats in the bedroom to a cordon bleu breakfast consisting of only the finest ingredients I cannot praise the cooking enough. And the hospitality and advice from Bryan & Heather made our short stay in Chichester a memorable one. Top marks! We'll be back.

Room Tip: Look online - fantastic photos
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple