“Brilliant”

Ranked #31 of 250 Restaurants in Chichester
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Great food deserves to be served in a great environment, The Real Burger Kitchen is a comfortable, contemporary restaurant staffed by friendly, efficient staff. Our free WiFi and free use of computer consoles on booth tables give your visit that bit extra…We use the very best locally sourced ingredients to create mouthwatering, fresh gourmet burgers.The prefect diner for a cheap quality meal with the family serving some the best burgers in town along with fantastic shakes and smoothes
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Went there today with a bunch of friends and we were all very impressed. The staff were excellent; attentive without being at all overbearing. The food was very good and it's easy to get things like burgers wrong but everything was exceptional. We all enjoyed it very much and it was good value to boot. We will go again.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

The food is great, as well as the ambiance. Although I used to think the service was bad, last time we went a few days ago it was much improved! The food arrived fairly quickly and the waitresses were as polite as ever.

Also, good value for money - with the offer they've got online now, we paid £4 each for our meal (including service tip!).

If you're in Chichester I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

We always come to the RBK when in Chichester because their burgers are simply the best ever. Here they serve delicious full flavour burgers with a great texture. This is what all burgers should taste like. The food is good value for money, chips are included and you can have salad instead of a bap which makes room for some side orders. Wine good value and they even do Old Speckled Hen beer. Waitresses always cheerful and genuinely pleased when you tell them how great the food is. If you go after the lunchtime rush seating is not a problem. The music has been turned down and is pleasantly in the background.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Hello dear reader.
Let me introduce myself.
My name's Amy and i am one hell of a burger lover.
Chichester has a lot of choice when it comes to 'burgers'. -They are everywhere from McDonalds, to street vendors to Wests or the Harvester.
You will see i put burgers like 'this' and that is because these are poor excuses of burgers and should not be consumed. Never. Nope. Never.
But let me introduce RBK!
This place sure as heck knows how to make a burger!
They do beef, chicken, veggie - you name it!
All of which are delicious (Trust me- i'm working my way through their menu!)
The venue is not blessed with space, however they make the most of what they have got.
They even have booths (If you have children, get one of these. It has a computer to keep them distracted whilst you wait!)
The staff are friendly and attentive. Always ensuring your needs are met, but not pestering.
They also know the menu well - I am gluten free and the waitress knew which items i could have and which i couldn't. There were a few she was unsure of but she said she would have a word with the chef and get back to me, which she did -very promptly.
Plus at the end of the meal, once you've paid your bill, you get a little glass of jelly beans.
JELLY BEANS! It's always nice to leave on a sweet note!

I visit here regularly, with friends, family and my significant other.
Each and every time i have had a pleasant experience.
This places comes highly recommended!

Traveller tip:
Sometimes during busy periods there may not be a table available.
The staff usually offer to take your number and call you when one comes free.
Do this! As soon as one becomes available they WILL call you to let you know!

Now... If i could just start a petition to get them a bigger venue.....

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I came here for lunch with my boyfriend on a weekday. We were seated and served quickly, and our food came quickly as well (we were in the restaurant for about 40mins in total, we both had to go back to work). The burgers were very well cooked, very tasty, and the whole meal was very reasonable at £17. Staff were friendly at all times, and overall it was very pleasant. Would come here again.