“Great little place!”

Ranked #31 of 254 Restaurants in Chichester
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Great food deserves to be served in a great environment, The Real Burger Kitchen is a comfortable, contemporary restaurant staffed by friendly, efficient staff. Our free WiFi and free use of computer consoles on booth tables give your visit that bit extra…We use the very best locally sourced ingredients to create mouthwatering, fresh gourmet burgers.The prefect diner for a cheap quality meal with the family serving some the best burgers in town along with fantastic shakes and smoothes
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Huge portions, good food and a large variety, what more could you want?! I'm not a big fan of burgers but the chicken burger I had here was brilliant.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

only downside is the steep narrow stairs, but well worth the climb. Our children loved sitting in the booth playing with the computer key board whilst watching the screen built in the wall.
It has a American theme and American themed products to purchase. Loving the skinny popcorn.

The food is hot , fresh and presented really well. I didn't want chips , so they did me a fresh side salad instead. Nice, happy, helpful staff ( yes I know, a very rare thing these days)

Great for singles, groups and families.......our new regular !!!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Good value - Good food, often have a deal on their website. Good range of proper burgers cooked to your preference. (This is an upstairs venue - I don't think it has disabled access). They also sell a range of American mustards and sauces which you won't find in the supermarkets.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Terrible place -Ignored for the first 15 minutes apart from being told there wasnt enough room for the buggy ! Music so loud when I asked if it could possibly be turned down told no it had to be that loud so we left terrible experience

Eric H, General Manager at Real Burger Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

The Real Burger Kitchen takes all customer responses very seriously so we were very dissapointed to hear of your terrible experience. If you could supply us with details of time and date you visited us and we can see what has happened. Due to our popularity we do get very busy at times and thing can take a little longer.
If you feel you can give us another try I am sure youwill have a much better experience like the majority of our customers.
Eric Homer

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My friend recommended this place to me, situated right in the heart of Chichester it reminded me of an American diner.

I went for the TBK tower, their signature burger, 3 burgers in one, the meat was juicy and delicious, fries were perfect, golden crisp, and the desert just topped it all off!

I highly recommend eating here, I am going back next week for more!