We had a lovely room with a four poster bed and small terrace outside. The room was adequate, very clean with a good sized bathroom and the bed extremely comfortable. However, for £130 per night I would expect to be provided with more than a small bottle of water to share and the cleanliness did not extend to the terrace which was full of cobwebs and the chairs were slightly dilapidated. The one thing that did stand out was the breakfast which was probably the best hotel breakfast I've ever eaten and definitely required after a great night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex