We recently enjoyed a lovely lunch at Crouchers and would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone who looking to enjoy quality food in a beautiful West Sussex setting.
Upon arrival we felt very welcome in the venue, all the staff greeted us and we were quickly showed us to our table. The service was an appropriate speed and it was fantastic that the menu catered very well for both my wife (a fussy vegetarian) and I. The food was very enjoyable and it was clear that good quality ingredients been used and the dishes had been well thought out (With a very fair price tag). The mushroom tortellini had a lovely blend of flavors and the modern take on a classic cheese cake was a hit!
Thanks to the lovely staff at Crouchers, we will certainly recommend and be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex