We were visiting Chichester after many years away and needed somewhere to stay for the night. So where do you stay? Ask Trip Advisor, of course!
Crouchers Hotel comes highly rated, and not without reason. The rooms are tastefully decorated and have a lovely outlook onto their own private patios. We opted to eat out in Chichester, but I wish we had stayed now and eaten in - the restaurant here looks lovely.
The staff here are great too. We arrived back at gone 11pm, but the lady behind the bar was more than happy to serve us a couple of night caps and chat until we retired to our room.
the only downside of this hotel is the location. You'll not be walking into Chichester!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex