We chose The Croucher to visit Chichester before the 72nd Goodwood Members Meeting. It was a nice and relaxing stay. Surrounded by the green lawns pointed by yellow daffodils, this country house has a relaxing charm. Secluded landscapes and large parking spaces perfect for weddings and a farm-chic atmosphere that give you the impression to stay at “home”.
It was nice to drink our first coffee early in the morning outside in the patio, especially because a curious pheasant was looking at us.
The only regret was that at breakfast we had to wait a lot for our order even if the restaurant was not crowded at all. Finally when the two dishes arrived, they were not what we had chosen so, as it was too late, we left them on the table to check out.
Perfect location, very good quality mattress but, sorry to say, service need improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex