Hardly a 'country hotel' - on busy road with noisy traffic.
Apparently good wifi signal in our room but wifi not connecting and staff reluctant to investigate or reboot access point or router to fix it.
Worst scrambled egg ever for breakfast. Dark grey and black, not yellow !
Overall ok for a short overnight stop but not recommended as a 'country' hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex