We stayed here mid-June, in a superior double room. Quite expensive, as breakfast was £10 extra if you wanted it. Room was not that big, but very clean and well-furnished, with its own little patio. We didn't eat at the hotel, instead choosing a great little 'Pasta and Pizza Pub' almost opposite, great meals for around £10 for a main course - lovely garden, great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Crouchers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex
- Crouchers Hotel Chichester, West Sussex