This hotel is a bargain for its location as it is just opposite the Cathedral.
There are several minor issues that I would like to point out however overall i would still recommend it.
2. Comfortable bed with 4 pillows
3. Good price
1. It has 3 floors and I stayed in 119 and 321. I have hardly any reception with vodafone on the first floor and justvabout had 3g on the third floor therefore it is impossible to use the internet via the mobile. However you csn get 30min free wifi per 24 hours.
2. Each room has a shower but no bath. There is no shelves in the shower so it is very inconvenient.
3. There is no AC and due to this excellent summer weather it was extremely hot, particularly as due to security reason I could not open the window more than 10 cm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Chichester Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Chichester Central Hotel Chichester
- Travelodge Chichester Central West Sussex