“Limited...”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Sorry, not overly impressed with the very limited menu of chicken and a few bits and pieces. I know, it's what Nando's does - but not so well.

There are newer reviews for Nando's - Chichester

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The usual Nando's food : competently produced, once you been to one you've seen them all. By the way, I have an American friend who is a Nando's connoisseur, his main criterion for somewhere to stay in a foreign country is that it should have a Nando's nearby, he is a worldwide traveller and says that the UK Nando's are the best, what a surprise!

Being on my own on a business trip, the nearby Nandos was a convenient place to go for a refuel and a change from the hotel menu.

The food was OK and as expected, but this place is firmly fixed on the young set. As an older person (past retirement age, but still working :-( ), I seemed to melt into the background and become invisible. When ordering my food I'd ordered a cider, and was presented with an opened bottle with no glass, and none visible (how uncouth!). Naturally I asked a helpful waitress 'Do you have glasses?' and she undertook to find one. Well, it did arrive eventually, but only after two young people had sat down at the next table, ordered their food and drinks, and been served, all before I got my glass and food.

OK for refuelling, otherwise don't bother if you're over 30!
(Note: I know other Nando's, eg Coventry, and older customers are visible to them :-)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

popped in for a quick bite before a movie, very quiet - met with a spaced out waiter who had zero smiles, or any sort of interest in being there. he walked off somewhere with some menus, but we ordered at the bar and then took a seat. after seeing few other folk served with food we asked if there was a delay, turned out he'd plonked it on an empty table at the other side of the restaurant and walked off. weird.

When we got the food, it was OK, but nothing to shout about - frozen chips, pretty dry chicken in the usual sauce. ah well!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were seated at one of the booths quickly and the menu explained. The quarter chicken breast and a leg medium hot were well cooked and very tasty. The portugese beer was a nice accompaniment as also was the house red. The service was very good and the desserts very tasty. Altogether a very nice lunch, and the free parking was a bonus !.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I have always enjoyed eating at Nando's. No more! First time visiting the Chichester branch has made it our last visit to Nando's. Hospital for 2 days.

1  Thank pepsimax1970